Registering for Classes
Below is a timeline for general information and processes for selecting classes for the next school year. Details of a student's schedule with a specific teacher and period are provided in August.
- Students that have been assigned to Harding will be able to register in Campus Student Portal using their SPPS active directory username and password.
- Students who are new to the district and cannot access Campus Student Portal may come to the Harding Main Office to fill out a class registration form.
Materials needed for registration and instructions are available in this slideshow.
Current 9th - 11th Grade
To register for the next school year, students currently in grades 9-11 will receive directions in their Advisory class during the month of March.
- February 27th - March 1st: Students will receive Pre-Registration Information
- Thursday, March 2nd - Thursday March 9th: Registration during advisory. You will be choosing both core and elective classes so come prepared!
- March 20th - April 10th: Your counselors will meet with you one-on-one to review your choices and make sure they match your post-high school plans.